1. Remember to wake up early and take your time in rising.
Enter the world refreshed and with hopes of something new.
2. Let water heal your body.
Think of bathing as a ritual of new beginnings.
3. Look in the mirror and let yourself know you are beautiful.
You are your own worst enemy.
4. Eat fruits and leafy greens, drink plenty of water, and try a little harder. You can do this.
5. Look through old letters and pictures.
Remember the good times but know you still have plenty of time to meet new people and make new memories that will last a lifetime.
6. Breathe. Inhale, exhale. Repeat.
7. Live hour by hour as if you were feeding coins into a meter.
Here is this hour, here is today, and it’s already been paid for.
Make the best of it.
8. Cry. Let the tears run down your cheeks and remind yourself that it gets better. There is no pain that lasts 100 years nor a body that can endure it.
9. Have a seat and close your eyes. Make time to sit with your thoughts. Draw a picture or write a poem before bed.
10. Welcome the night. Step outside and lay a blanket on the grass. Look up and try counting the stars. No problem can compare to the mass amount of stars up there, baby. Everything will soon be okay.
11. Remove your makeup and wash your face before climbing into bed; your skin will thank you in the morning.
12. Close your eyes and breathe. No man deserves your tears, he went his own way and you will be okay (some day)."
(Source: , via highon-sunshine)